Stay tuned for details for the 2016 5K!
Results for the 2015 FTC Brookside Burner 5K can be found here.
Thanks to all of the runners who joined us for this year's FTC Brookside Burner 5K!!
NEW COURSE/NEW LOCATION. This year, we run on the beautiful trails surrounding the Brookside Community. Flat and fast, the "Brookside Burner" will be run on mostly paved and mulch surfaced trails with a two short road sections. Start and Finish will be adjacent to the Brookside Recreation Center where limited parking, indoor registration and rest rooms will be available.
- Start and Finish will be at the Brookside Recreation Center.
- There is LIMITED parking at the Recreation Center lot, with additional parking at Auburn Middle School, a short walk away.
- T-shirts guaranteed to all pre-registered runners. Additional shirts will be available on race day while supplies last. (Design for this year's t-shirt is below.)
- Awards to overall male and female winners, with first and second place in each 10 year age group. No duplication.
- $25 entry until April 30, 2015.
- $30 entry from May 1 - May 31, 2015.
- Race Day entry is $35.00.
- Walkers are welcome to participate.
All proceeds benefit the Fauquier Trails Coalition, a non-profit organization dedicated to trail development and improvements in Fauquier County.
Check out the awesome t-shirt design for this year's 5K!!
Information: Contact Mark Nesfeder at 540-341-4385 or firstname.lastname@example.org.